Sunday, May 15, 2016

The letter "E"

Marquee Letters are all the rage right now.

I like them a lot but find that they are a bit pricey.

My trusty Cameo came to the rescue and together we designed one that fit the bill perfectly.   I cut the letter out twice. Once at the full size to use as a pattern for the chipboard base and again,  offset on the inside, with the patterned paper.  I created "holes" the correct size for the lights and used the alignment tool to spread them out evenly.

I  am really pleased with it and I just may use this idea for Christmas gifts for my neices this year.

(Not long after I created mine, Silhouette put up some 3-D letters in the design store that would be good for this too)

Thanks for visiting my blog, I do appreciate it.

Esther  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your 'E' looks great Esther!! Isn't it just typical for Silhouette to come up with their own letters AFTER all the work you did to create it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is stunning Esther
    Blessngs
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete